Eric's dreaming/ STU? Anything every happen?

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eric's dreaming/ STU? Anything every happen?
From: "Todd Lenser" <tdlenser@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 20:19:00 -0400
>At least I can't be outspent _that_ much in a "spec" class compared to,
>say, getting my butt whooped in a 4 year old DSM car that costs about $15K
>by a $30K Type R.
> [snip] Eric Linnhoff in KC

A Type R can't touch a 4 yo DSM, or even a new one.  A '98 GS AWD can
usually beat a type R, if the DSM driver is any good.

The 4 yo DSM, much like 5.0 'Stangs, will run CP with 300+hp and coilovers
from one of our group purchases.  Doesn't cost all that much to mod a DSM,
although the '95+ are more expensive 'cause you need a real turbo.

Sorry for the noise, but I couldn't lurk with Eric's comment.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to STU?  Any changes?  DG, did I miss a
post to one of the digests?

See you at Nats '00,
Todd, CP #17, Cincy.  2.0L, 300+hp, AWD, any questions?