Re: Eric's dreaming/ STU? Anything every happen?

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject: Re: Eric's dreaming/ STU? Anything every happen?
From: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 07:21:31 -0700
dg50@daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

> - and my last
> info had the emissions/street registration requirement dropped in favour of an
> (enforceable) laundry list of required equipment - just like our proposal -
> along with a possible name change to "Touring Unlimited"

As discussed earlier, many local regions have ST classes now - Street
Tire. I don't recall all the verbage that transpired before, but in
watching *Speedvison*  (yet another thread :-) I enjoy the British
Touring Car Championships.

To avoid the potential confusion, why not call the

Touring Car (TC)

Touring Car-R (TCR)

and Touring Car U (TCU)

Just a thought.