Load leveling hitches

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Load leveling hitches
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:43:56 EDT
At the nationals someone backed into the tongue of my enclosed trailer.
Nothing was damaged except one of mounts that holds the chains for the "load
leveling" hitch. I straightened it out and made the grueling trip back to
Kansas City. The next week It failed totally, leaving its parts scattered
about US 40 east of Blue Springs Missouri.

Heres the deal, my wife went to the trailer place to pick up a new one today.
She came home saying "I hope this fits, it looks alot heavier than what you
had". See
was indeed correct! (Its great to have a wife who can shop for anything)
These Drawtite units are three times as heavy as the Reese
stuff the Haulmark Trailer came with. The Drawtite units are a "Weldment" as
oppossed to the Reese which is only a stamping. This stuff looks "real" and
it is!

Just a little bit of info i thought i would pass on to the "Heavy Hauling"
crowd.

Mike B. TLS#1