Re: Pro Solo graphics feedback

To: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Subject: Re: Pro Solo graphics feedback
From: Mosso <mosso@pcmagic.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:22:19 -0700
Loved it!  Added the professionalism Howard was looking for.  If we could only
get
EVERYBODY to conform, perhaps we would look good enough to attract a few new
series
sponsors.

On the other side, it was a bit busy (crowded).  It seemed difficult to fit all
that
stuff on.  Perhaps simpler is better.

Bob Mosso