Re: North American Pylon's latest issue

To: lollipop@ricochet.net
Subject: Re: North American Pylon's latest issue
From: garyk98@home.com (Gary K)
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 03:17:16 GMT
Pat,

Thanks for the info and there is no need to apologize.  I know it
takes time to do the National issue and I appreciate all the extra
time and effort you guys (and gals) put into it for our reading
pleasure.  I just wanted to make sure I did not miss THIS issue.

Gary "1st Time National Champion" Kramar
'89 F440 FM