re : John Havranek drove Lucy!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re : John Havranek drove Lucy!
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 10:54:40 EST
"Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com> wrote :

>  Well, after some nagging from my mom, he did enter the event. And guess
>  what. The old man beat me! By a stinkin' .015.
>  Well, .015 is better than ten seconds. I am choosing to ignore the fact
that
>  John has never driven a Miata before, and hasn't even really autocrossed in
>  ten years.

Obviously he was cheating - you should have protested him!

Check the venturis in your carbs - after he drives a car they
magically get larger. While you are at it, check your gears, clutch,
and pistons as they may have also evolved spontaneously.

:-)

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '72 911S Targa, '73 911RS Replica