Re: Greg Moore

To: Hottvr@aol.com, cteague@home.com, solo390@juno.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Greg Moore
From: SlyFoxRc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 11:11:59 EST
In a message dated 11/1/99 6:39:18 PM Pacific Standard Time, Hottvr@aol.com
writes:

<< Well if you were there and saw it I feel that you have a more real account
of
 what happened than any of us who saw it on TV. From the TV I had a hard time
 seeing the depth of field of the entire crash. After I saw it once, I
 couldn't watch the replay again.

Keep in mind that this accident happened out of turn 2 which is on the
backside of the race track.  Grandstands are around the front straight
and down to turn 1, also back around into turn 4.  I was there on Saturday
for qualifying and unless you were in the infield on a Motorhome or trailer
at turn two, the TV perspective gave you about as much info.  What
you didn't see was the asphalt drive strip that I feel sent the car airborn.
Tracy Sandberg
Sly Fox Racing