Re: Superspeedways

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Superspeedways
From: George Gifford <george@meganet.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 21:13:06 -0500
--------------B97B37617B0D0049B8122AF8

We have a small space space to autocross , Cape Cod Sports Car Club
knot much runoff  space . This last sunday (Oct. 31) 60 cars show up '
cutoff is 40 but we let in 50 .It made my day when two Morgans ,
one a 1929 and old three wheeler show up, but when you have a
SCCA nat Champ Bill Gooddail  show up at our track (40 by 1/4mile long
[ Bill's wings air down force was moving the trees] .Bill beet his time by 4
sec.
(Our  course is always setup the same)  76.???  sec. on a one mile course.
Bottom is a good race car driver will  go faster than the course is design for
and
love it all the way.
                                  May God Be Him Greg Moore

--------------B97B37617B0D0049B8122AF8