Re: Where is everybody?

To: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: Re: Where is everybody?
From: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 21:28:50 -0500
Hay I am here checking my mail every once in a while....I find that
there is a lot less acivity on week-ends

It is a beautiful week-end in Indiana.....closest event is Kentucky I
hear.  I have my vees bedded down for the winter, waiting on next years
projects to get a head start.  Always wait until April to start them,
will see if I can really get a head start for a change.

Larry