where is everybody?

To: "AutoX (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: where is everybody?
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 22:29:20 -0600
John, I'm in the barn with Joe trying to reassemble that RX7, or what's left of
it.  For those folks that were casting around figures for just how much does it
cost to prepare a 'prepared' car.  Well, we have just under $6,000 in our $50
RX7 and it has yet to turn a wheel.  It's amazing how much outlay is involved
in starting from scratch when you install every bushing, bearing, mount, shock,
oil coolers, radiators, carburetor, manifold, exhaust system, flywheel, counter
weight, clutch, ignition, seat(s), sway bars, camber plates, tower braces,
harnesses, and miscellaneous hardware.  Whew!  Oh yeah, roll bar, tires, and
wheels.

James Rogerson
Houston Region

Why am I grinning?  The engine is still on the stand.

"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking"-Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women." - Joseph Heller
jwalter@ptra.com [TLS #18 & Old Fartz #86]