Re: What happened to Stock Class?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What happened to Stock Class?
From: Russ Bowlus <rcbowlus@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 15:45:15 -0800 (PST)
>ok, sounds good.... But what do you do with the 88-91
>Civic Si?
>
>the 91 has 108 hp but still runs ES with the 99 which
>has 165 hp.
>Meanwhile the 125 hp 93 EX has been move to HS.  So,
>where do I belong?
>
>Heyward Wagner
>Team Underdog

Check the power to weight...99 has a significant
weight gain over the 91.  Personally, I prefer the 4th
Gen suspesion over the 6th Gen suspension.  The low
hood line meant stiffer springs and shocks...

This is leading back to the 'some cars won't be
competitive because the new version is just plain
better' thread that we just went through regarding
1.6l Miatas and C4 Corvettes...

Just Say No,
Russ
ES->HS Civic EX Coupe #69