RE: Type R in GS

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Type R in GS
From: BobbyHonda@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:56:36 EST
jason@intcs.com writes:

Good example is the Type R... when it first came out, it went straight to
CSP. I don't know the particulars of how it got moved to GS, but it doesn't
make sense....

The Type R was in CSP it's first year because (as I was told) there were less
than a thousand produced. In 1998, they produced more than a thousand and so
it was moved to a stock class.  Anyway, in a couple years, some other car
will come out and be placed in GS which many people will think doesn't belong
there and we'll be having this conversation all over again. It's a vicious
cycle. I drive a 94' GSR ( its for sale by the way)  so I know about being
out classed, I also know about being a lousy driver ( I know that all too
well) so I'm not going to gripe unless I'm the likes of an Endicott, or a
Bauer I say leave GS the way it is. There are plenty of capable cars in
capable hands on the regional level.

Bobby Khavidi
94' Integra GSR red