Re: Type R in GS

To: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>, <BRUBEL51@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Type R in GS
From: "Joe Goeke" <buttheat@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 17:33:56 -0800
While I agree with fellow Team Butt Heat Bauer on the "classes change", I do
not agree that they change unless the SCAC/SEB decide for them to do so.
The classing case of the Type R in GS was not thought to have changed the
class.  For what I have been told, for unknown reasons to me, the SCAC/SEB
still do not think the Type R is an over dog in GS.  While I see the Talon
to be close or maybe as quick, the others don't stand a chance.  Just look
at that data from this year.
---JCG