RE: Cone Mulligans

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cone Mulligans
From: "Glen E. Thompson" <glen.thompson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 22:41:08 -0500
Ever since I've read about Rocky's mirror-khana, I've been very jealous.
I would love to have a place to stage one.  I'm having a hard enough time
with finding suitable parking lots.

If I were doing a mirror-khana as a charity event, I'd make it a single
elimination tournament with the ability to buy back into the match for $x.
Add the rule that if you lose to the same person twice, you're out for
good.  Apply the rest of Rocky's rules to the event.

glen
Glen E. Thompson
Regional Executive, Blue Ridge Region
Sports Car Club of America