Re: Conquest to GS to C Mod

To: "Josh Sirota" <jss@marimba.com>
Subject: Re: Conquest to GS to C Mod
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:04:25 -0800
>>What I mean is, and this isn't gonna come out quite right but, it'd
probably
>>be easier to trophy in a "fast" car such as a CM car.
>
>Ouch, that hurt.  You'd better back that up.
>
>Josh
========================
How I should have phrased that, darned hindsight, was that it'd probably be
easier to trophy with a "real" race car, like CM, as opposed to a production
based Stock car with all of its lawyer inspiried compromises and non-race
parts.

There.  That sound better?  I'm not saying that CM drivers can't drive, just
that most of us average Joes would stand a better chance of trophying in a
real race car that would better mask less-than-stellar driving skills.

As I keep telling my buddy Mike, "if you can't drive better at least you can
always buy a faster car."  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Then we race together.  We can ride forever
Wrapped in horsepower, driving into fury
Changing gear I pull you tighter to me
I'm your turbo lover.  Tell me there's no other.
I'm your turbo lover.  Better run for cover
"Turbo" by Judas Priest