Re: Conquest to GS to C Mod

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: Conquest to GS to C Mod
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:04:39 -0600
Eric Linnhoff wrote:

> There.  That sound better?  I'm not saying that CM drivers can't drive, just
> that most of us average Joes would stand a better chance of trophying in a
> real race car that would better mask less-than-stellar driving skills.

Hmmmmmm.  Sounds like you may mean at a local event, as opposed to
Nationals.  If anything, I think a "real" race car accentuates your
faults, not masks them.  No experience in one myself mind you, (yet) but
it doesn't make sense that a car that's more precise and responsive to
the most minor of inputs would mask bad driving.  Personally, I've
learned that the top drivers exhibit basically equal driving skills
across the classes.  Different, but equal.  Sounds PC too!

PLW