Re: 2000 Tour/Pro schedule

To: "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2000 Tour/Pro schedule
From: "Steve Ashcraft" <ashcraft2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:05:02 -0500
I'll second that. Who should we be complaining to? I learned a long time ago
that complaining is only effective if you complain to someone who can do
something about it.  I wouldn't mind sending my opinions, suggestions, etc.
to someone who might be able to change this schedule.  Anyone have the email
address?
Steve