2000 Tour/Pro schedule

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2000 Tour/Pro schedule
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 23:28:06 -0600
Someone asked about next years Tour/Pro schedule.  I hope I'm not
breaking any rules by posting it but this is the TENTATIVE schedule I
got from Howard at the Cendiv roundtable today.

Feb 81-20    Ft. Myers, FL       Pro
Feb 25-28    Meridian, MS        Tour
Mar TBA      Cali                Pro
Mar TBA      Cali                Tour
Apr 7-9      Ft. Worth, TX       Tour
Apr 28-30    Atwater, CA         Pro
May 5-7      Wendover, UT        Pro
May 19-21    Peru, IN            Pro
Jun 2-4      NEDIV TBA           Tour
Jun 16-18    Harrisburg, PA      Tour
Jul 1-2      CENDIV TBA (Peru?)  Tour
Jul 14-16    Seattle, WA         Tour
Jul 21-23    Seattle, WA         Pro
Aug TBA      RMDIV TBA           Tour
Sep 8-10     Topeka, KS          Pro Finale
Sep 11-15    Topeka, KS          Nationals

For Cendiv'rs it looks like the Divisional will be Aug 12-13 in Peru,
IN.  I also have an 8 event Cendiv Champ Series schedule but it's very
tentative at this point so I probably shouldn't publish it.  However,
you may want to keep Aug 5-6 open for a possible 2 day event at Milw.
County Stadium. <grin>  For anyone who wants to complain about the
dates, take a deep breath first.  I got to witness firsthand how many
different things go into it, (open dates/sites, local/personnel/road
racing conflicts, Indy 500/F1 dates, etc.)

Jeff " 40? I didn't know Katie was THAT old" Cashmore