Re: 2000 Tour/Pro schedule

To: <Ghsharp@aol.com>, <ashcraft2@home.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2000 Tour/Pro schedule
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:54:42 -0500
This is true regarding the Fort Worth Tour Event.  In fact, we confirmed the
date today.  Problem with the earlier date was that it was only a week after
the NASCAR event, and TMS needed to keep that date open in case of rain...at
least that was their story.  We are locked in for April 14-16.

Phil O.