Re: New thoughts on roll cages in SP and SM

To: "Brad Cox" <coxb@trimofran.org>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New thoughts on roll cages in SP and SM
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:58:14 -0600
From: Brad Cox <coxb@trimofran.org>
To: autox@autox.team.net <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 5:41 PM

>> Yes, but SM allows both Stock and SP mods. If you start with an SS
>> legal car, apply all SP mods, and start your SM project from there, you'd
>> have a legal weld-in roll cage.
>
>This is a little off topic, but I can't think of a car currently running in
>SS that's SM legal to begin with.  Are there any?

This is just the sort of confusion I'd expect.  That's why I bored myself
silly spelling out all the names in my post rather than the alphabet-soup
SCCA acronyms.

The "SS" used here did not mean Solo2 Super Stock Class.  It was used to
mean Club Racing Showroom Stock.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro (SOLD), Saturn SL2, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/