Re: Honda Prelude discontinued??

To: PAULES56@aol.com
Subject: Re: Honda Prelude discontinued??
From: Mark Hirt <nxracer@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:37:33 -0600
On Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:00:19 EST, PAULES56@aol.com wrote:

>Tell me it ain't so!!!
>
>A Honda dealer I visited this weekend told me the Prelude was discontinued
>and there are only a few left.  All they has was automatics.  Then he tried
>to tell me what a poor handling car the Prelude really was and urged me to
>try out a V6 Accord.  OK so I think he was pulling my leg, but now I can't
>sleep and I don't see many of them on the lot.  Anyone know the truth?
>
>Paul

Let's see Honda has the 2000 Prelude on their web site, you can price
them at the "online" shopping sites. I think you need to remember 95%
of all car salesmen don't know much (or even care to) about the cars
they sell. It's all about the deal.

"What can I do to get you to by this (any car on my lot) Today".

 Mark Hirt

 nxracer@mediaone.net
 http://people.ce.mediaone.net/nxracer

 Double your drive space - delete Windows!