Fw: Honda Prelude discontinued??

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Honda Prelude discontinued??
From: "Ray Corkran" <rayc@acninc.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:38:57 -0500
I dont think so.... I think that guy was full of it.  The Prelude has always
been Honda's "little angel" , and the Prelude is that car that honda usually
tries out their NEW and inovative ideas on.  Like the all wheel steering and
suspension stuff,  and electronics, it always had the larger liter engines
etc.   --- But then again, they did drop the CRX and that is like a cult car
among some groups/teams today.

 Ray Corkran
Import Sports, Inc.
Baltimore MD, USA