Re: Honda Prelude discontinued??

To: "Mark Hirt" <nxracer@mediaone.net>, <PAULES56@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Honda Prelude discontinued??
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:37:30 -0500
> Let's see Honda has the 2000 Prelude on their web site, you can price
> them at the "online" shopping sites. I think you need to remember 95%
> of all car salesmen don't know much (or even care to) about the cars
> they sell. It's all about the deal.

I agree - C&D rated the Prelude the best handling car under $30k (BMW M3 won
over $30k), so he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.  I'm not a
big Honda fan, but I can appreciate a nice car, and the Prelude is one.
Even if I don't personally care for the way it looks.

    - Justin
      95 SC2 "Locutus" ST  (hey, I drive a Saturn - I'm supposed to hate all
Japanese cars, right?)
      83 320i "Igor"