Re: Honda Prelude discontinued??

To: pmaddy@issiinc.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Honda Prelude discontinued??
From: PgrMstr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:47:15 EST
In a message dated 11/24/99 9:28:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pmaddy@issiinc.com writes:

<< I've heard rumors that the Integra and Prelude will be merged into one car,
 possibly with RWD. Just a rumor though... >>

That's what I'm waiting on ... as stated in recent car rag of the prelude
"the prelude is the best Integra ever made" I'm waiting to see what the 2001
GSR will be, and hoping for some genes from the Prelude and Type R .... it
only makes sense as the Integra is long over due for a makeover, the import
performance market is crazy, limited runs of Type R's teasing the common
folk, Toyota is getting into the game...surely taking away some Integra
sales, the new eclispe is bound to get a few more bites .... Honda needs to
up the anti with the Integra GSR to regain the title !!!

Jeff MacRae
97 GSR Sdn
Philly Region