Re: Honda Prelude discontinued?? NOT!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Honda Prelude discontinued?? NOT!
From: "Robert Glover" <rob@f-body.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:35:58 -0800
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>

> Ain't so.  This has been an ongoing rumor for months, based on a magazine
> clip that speculated the Prelude and Integra would be merged.  Another
> popular one is that the Prelude will transition to an S2000-based RWD
> platform -- there's no evidence to support that one, either.

Now this would rock.  A RWD Prelude could be just the ticket to get more
people to take the car seriously.  I personally have a hard time taking any
FWD car seriously, especially one of a sporting nature, and will personally
never EVER own one again.  It's why I have the serious hots for the S2000.

I've owned several FWD cars, and one AWD car.  Then I tried out RWD, and
fell in love.  I even drove my Corvette through a Nebraska winter -- with
Blizzaks on it, and got around BETTER than the front-drivers.  I kid you
not.

Rob