Re: Honda Prelude discontinued?? NOT!

To: "Robert Glover" <rob@f-body.org>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Honda Prelude discontinued?? NOT!
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 00:44:27 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Glover <rob@f-body.org>

> Now this would rock.  A RWD Prelude could be just the ticket to get more
> people to take the car seriously.  I personally have a hard time taking
any
> FWD car seriously, especially one of a sporting nature, and will
personally
> never EVER own one again.  It's why I have the serious hots for the S2000.

Now who's not taking Preludes seriously.... :)  IMO, a RWD Prelude isn't
likely -- Honda doesn't really need another specialty car right now, and too
much stuff from the Prelude migrates down to other designs (especially the
Accord) to make such a radical change.

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing