Re: Magnetic Numbers Height

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: Re: Magnetic Numbers Height
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 03:26:33 -0500
>8" is legal. But will 10" fit on the car? Buy the 10s. People scoring your
>car will thank you for it. Remember, the whole purpose of having a number on
>your car is so it can be scored. The easier you make that job, the better
>for everyone, yourself included.

I have a '99 Miata that I'm running in B-Stock and I'll be doing SCCA
this upcoming year. The 10" letters are more $$$ and I need a set for
each side, Big $$$ for a cheap guy like me. :)
I've seen 12" numbers and they are very easy to read, and fit as long as you
stay in the double digits. :)

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)

mailto:SunRider@Worldnet.att.net