Re: Magnetic Numbers Height

To: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Magnetic Numbers Height
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:12:41 -0600
If you can fit bigger numbers, Steve, I'd say go for it.  The course
workers and the folks in T&S will love you.  Especially if the color
of your numbers contrasts boldly with the color of your car.  The
numbers on my little bitty Mini are 12" high with a stroke ranging
from 2.25" to 3.75" (Helvetica Bold font)  They're dark Magenta on a
snow white car.  You can see those suckers from all the way across the
course!!!

Check out http://www.geocities.com/johnlee37

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman