Re: Magnetic Numbers Height

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Magnetic Numbers Height
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:09:52 -0600
You've got that right!!!

That's one thing I really miss.  Even though it's something that I do
every day in my normal radio news job, I really miss announcing autox
events. I did a lot of it from '85 until I became RE in '93 and
Divisional Solo II Safety Steward in '94.  Since then, most of my
event time has been spent running the club and making sure that every
event I attend is safe.  Add in the additional time spent writing for
national publications, and there isn't much time left to just sit
back, have fun, and announce events.  Maybe I'll apply for that job at
the 2000 Nats - even if I do have a writing assignment!  And I promise
I won't tol' you no mo' 'bout ol' Boudreaux!!!  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman