Re: Magnetic Numbers Height

To: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Subject: Re: Magnetic Numbers Height
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 22:32:46 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Williams <bswilliams@myriad.net>
To: Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com>; SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Cc: <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 1999 7:44 PM

> Let's see now...

...you're too lazy to make it clear to whom you're addressing your comments
or to edit the reply list?

> ...you're too cheap to buy numbers that the T&S people and course workers
> can read, but you can somehow find a way to affoard a brand new car?

Well, I'll hazard you're talking about the guy with the Miata -- I'll also
guess that he's using his car to commute to work, go grocery shopping and
everything else.  It might even be his *only* car, which makes car payments
a little easier to justify.  And if he's also accumulating tires and wheels
(something every new car needs) in addition to a full set (0-9) of numbers,
he's probably a little strapped for extra cash.

Now, I *am* cheap, which is why I make my own -- which the T&S people can
see just fine.

> Let me guess, you're kidding, right?

Yeah, I'll let you guess. :)

Jamie