Re: A Saab for autox? Don't laugh too hard...

To: "JonesMB" <jonesmb@ziplink.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Saab for autox? Don't laugh too hard...
From: "Jason" <kart38@home.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:34:24 -0600
I will not laugh.  I get laughed at enough for having an American car in GS.
The people in Type-R's and DSM's find it funny that I would put my V6
Beretta up against their high revving 4 bangers.  Though I get the last
laugh when I manage to beat some of them all because my car has torque (but
is completely stock).  I think the Viggen would be misplaced if put into GS
though, that much power and it probably only weighs 3200lbs.  The S40 might
not be quick enough for GS.  It doesn't have a whole lot of power, and is
kinda heavy for its power.

---
Jason Quinn
1997 & 1999 Norway Speedway Track Champion
1998/1999 TPTCC Group B Winter Tour Champion
IWCCCARS/TSR Racing