Re: Re: A Saab for autox? Don't laugh too hard...

To: Jason <kart38@home.com>
Subject: Re: Re: A Saab for autox? Don't laugh too hard...
From: rweatherford@mindspring.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:06:20 -0500
Jason <kart38@home.com> wrote:
> Well I guess that 220lb/ft is good, but my 140hp V6 puts out 185lb-ft.
>Sureit isn't a lot, but it is more than enough to launch a 2900lbs car.  BTW I
also have the added disadvantage of a 3 speed slushbox :(  The funny thing
is that when I got this Beretta in June it was at the limit of what I could
afford (I am a college student and had only one job).  Now that I have a
second job and I can afford better I see a lot of cars I would love to buy.
An example is a fully loaded 1997 Talon TSi AWD w/ 5speed.  I almost cried
when I saw that car for sale!  Anyways enough rambling.  Later.

---
Jason Quinn
1997 & 1999 Norway Speedway Track Champion
1998/1999 TPTCC Group B Winter Tour Champion
IWCCCARS/TSR Racing

Now Jason you aren't jumping ship on me already are you!

Rex Weatherford
92 Beretta GTZ <-High revving american ~180 HP 160 Ft-lbs 2.3L 4cly
15.531 @ 91.28 MPH
Atlanta Region G-Stock (moving to DSP?!?!)