Re: A friendly tip

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: A friendly tip
From: Mark Hirt <nxracer@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:34:47 -0600
On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:54:00 -0500, Paul Foster wrote:

>> "Ayer, John K" wrote:
>> > Right, let's blind oncoming traffic so they know you're a "good
>> > guy"....
>>

>Are we talking about the same thing? Front fog lights blind oncoming
>traffic? Certainly not on my 944 Turbo and not on any sports car I have
>ever seen...
>
>Paul Foster

        I'll throw a wrench into the "fog lamps" rule.

A couple weeks ago, while driving (well parked) in the center lane of
Chicago's Kennedy expressway I saw a very cute blond in a brand new,
chrome wheeled, white Mustang SVT parked on the side of the road with
the 4 ways on. About 60 seconds later I heard a woop woop, looked to
the right and saw the same Mustang "strobes" and all pull over some
poor unsuspecting guy who tried to ride the shoulder to get ahead.

        The moral to this story... The Illinois State Police have a brand
new Mustang SVT with lots of well hidden "strobes".

I'll bet it has fog lights.

 Mark Hirt

 nxracer@mediaone.net
 http://people.ce.mediaone.net/nxracer

 Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.