Re: What happened to the Neon?

To: washburn@dwave.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What happened to the Neon?
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 04:40:38 GMT
lets not forget, this year DC did not have a car for racers, any contengency
money would be wasted, because the "New" neon was just not as good yet as
the old one for racin.  DC does not make money on old Neons being
compeditive, (cept for tons of engine mounts)  They make money selling New
cars..  as soon as they changed their model to the 2000, I'd bet you not a
single SS racer bought one..  and not because their was no contengency
money, the trunk kits were a perfect excuse, now Pat is right in saying that
as soon as DC wants to promote their "New" ACR then the contengency will
come back, once again, chrysler is in the buisness of selling cars, weither
Showroom Stock has paraity or not does not matter one ioata, anyone thinking
DC is trying to better SCCA racing with any intention other then selling
more cars is way off base..

Long Live Trunk Kits
Jeff Lloyd