Re: What happened to the Neon?

To: Josh Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>, John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: Re: What happened to the Neon?
From: Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 18:48:35 -0500
The Neon won production class in rally racing about a year ago..last year?
There are also a few World Challenge Neons..and Speedvision Motorolla Cup
neons although I haven't seen them race yet..Neon has won One Lap America
economy class the last 2 or 3 years now. Neons will soon be winning some
import drag racing now that they are let in to race. There is a neon engine
in a drag rail that is doing good. There are neons raced in argentina and
have won some races. Prob more in countries with less advertised racing
leagues. Puerto Rico is suppose to be home to some of the fastest neons in
the world.

Jason