Ayers Roll Hold the Mayo

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ayers Roll Hold the Mayo
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:14:45 -0400
mlc says:

1)  You didn't see it; how dare you comment?  (This is usually used
for
folks not at the event commenting, but since there were two separate
courses this time separated by quite a distance, it can apply to folks
there, too.)
2)  Race tires are evil.  We should ban them in stock classes (or on
high
COG/narrow/FWD cars).
3)  Course designers aren't designing safe enough courses.
4)  Safety stewards aren't policing safety enough.
5)  All Ayer National Tour participants are responsible, because we
all
should have boycotted the course.
6)  Drivers need to know when to give up on a run (and how do they
learn?)

All very hilarious. So can anybody who was there comment what the
original course looked like and what was changed, or is that totally
irrelevant or something?

Paul Foster