Re: Ayers Roll Hold the Mayo

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ayers Roll Hold the Mayo
From: "HEYWARD WAGNER" <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:28:13 -0400
hey Paul, if you bothered to read my post you would have gotten the eye
witness account, but if there is nothing "hilarious" I guess it is not worth
the read.  Good points Mari, I will back you on this one.

hKw
Heyward K. Wagner
TEAM UNDERDOG RACING
Honda Civic Si - HS #48
www.teamunderdog.com
IMPACT GRAPHICS
Custom Automotive Graphics - Numbers - Magnetics - Static Cling
1-877-945-7446