Re: Ayers Roll Hold the Mayo

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>, "David Hawkins" <otgrouch@twosrus.com>,
Subject: Re: Ayers Roll Hold the Mayo
From: "HEYWARD WAGNER" <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:52:29 -0400
Mr. Foster Wrote:

I'll just quietly watch from now on as you all put the last nails in the
coffin.

Ahhhh... I'll take "Wishful Thinking" for a thousand Alex.....

Heyward K. Wagner
TEAM UNDERDOG RACING
Honda Civic Si - HS #48
www.teamunderdog.com
IMPACT GRAPHICS
Custom Automotive Graphics - Numbers - Magnetics - Static Cling
1-877-945-7446