Re: Nationals to October in Texas

To: seguina@unionfundingusa.com, jwalter@ptra.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals to October in Texas
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:11:44 EDT
In a message dated 10/18/00 7:29:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
seguina@unionfundingusa.com writes:

<< I like the idea of Texas.  How about the speedway.  We only have three more
 years in Topeka.  R Johnson did a great course at this years National Tour.
  The lot is in much better shape than Forbes.  Just something to think
 about.

 Steve Eguina back to # 86 ESP >>
Mike B. scrawls

I ran the National Tour there April 1999. I wish I would have made it down
for this year but the engine builder didn't get finished in time. The place
is awesome, the people are great. It was a total blast!!!!!!!!!!!!! I plan to
settle with some of those Texas boys!!!!!

The thing that I remeber about the event at TMS was that there were not many
hotels near by?? Maybe I just didn't know where they were?

Heres one thing that would make the Nationals at TMS really different,
Asphalt!!!!!!!
Big, Big, Big Asphalt. People who don't have the opportunity to run on
concrete
surfaces would have a field day there, Its smooth and huge.

Mike(Concrete???, we been testing down at the K-Mart, late at night)B. 99cm