Re: Nationals to October in Texas

To: lollipop@ricochet.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals to October in Texas
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:50:26 -0500
Pat (the OTHER Pat) Kelly asked about TMS costs:

I'm sure a real Texan would know better than I, but I seem to recall around
$2500 for rental.  I could be wrong, but is was fairly steep.  This was
O.K. however; it was the security and ambulance personell required by TMS
that put things over the top.  You had to rent "X" number of people at "X"
per hour, and it wern't cheap.  The local region worked thier you-know-
what's off just to not loose thier you-know-what's.  The site was pretty
neat though, and the excellent dinner inside the Nascar Garage was
memorable.  (National Tour this Spring) It has the size that I think it
could support Nationals, and although it would be farther for me to travel
I would support moving Nats there.

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailor Cabinets
Wausau, WI
www.racecabinet.com
-
Sent using WaveMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://www.dwave.net