Re: Nationals to October in Texas

To: Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Nationals to October in Texas
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:37:24 -0700
Hmmm, Pat (the FIRST Pat) replies:
        I'm assuming that $2500 for two days. In SFR we pay as high as $1700
per day, plus paying for a course sweeper, about $350, which brings it
to $2000 a day.
        When there's a population to support those costs, entry fees at $25 a
day, we still made a lot of $$ for every event.
        For a National, with entry fees at $85 per person, plus late fees,
seems to me TMS would be great. I've never seen a breakdown on costs for
SCCA nationals, so I haven't a clue how all our entry fees are spent.
With an 1000 car entry, the money to be spent is $85,000. Seems like
that might be enough to put on a pretty nice event.
--Pat Kelly