Re: STS...Moving Forward!

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STS...Moving Forward!
From: "Daniel Bettis" <140mhz24@isoc.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:11:10 -0500
I say we have a STS without a 140 tread wear and just use the exclusion
list, or maybe have a approved list you have to pick from.  Kind of like if
it does not say you can do/use it you can not.  If you want to use a tire
it has to be approved first.  The big problem with that is it have to be
allot of work for some one to do the research and what not.  At any rate, I
do not think STS will have any policing problems that already do not exist.
People will push the limits of the rules, that why they are there to be
limits.

Is the rumor true that jr karts will have to start running street tires
next year, lol.

Dan Bettis
140MHZ24@isoc.net
Predator Motorsport   http://www.predatormotorsport.com