Re: STS...Moving Forward!

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STS...Moving Forward!
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:33:46 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris and Deb Shenefield <cdkshen@sunlink.net>

> Last thought!!!!!!  What about having a single spec tire, but allowing
> other STS competitors not on the spec tire into the event as
> non-competition entries???.....you never turn someone away, but if they
> want to make a bid for trophy, they have to run the spec tire.

At a national event?  I suppose, if event space allows it, but given the
size of the grids we've been hearing about, I'd hate to turn away someone
intending to compete to clear the field for fun runs.

At local events, no factor -- just ignore the tires.

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr