Re: ST for 2 seaters

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ST for 2 seaters
From: "Daniel Bettis" <140mhz24@isoc.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:15:51 -0500
It sounds like a cool idea.  I think it be a fun class, but we need the 4
seat class first.  Honestly the 2 seat class I do not see being as popular.
Not many of the little engine cars are two seaters.  It would probly be all
CRXs and Miatas.  I sure there are a few other cars, but they are not
cheap, and those people probably want race tires.  This is the SCCA an
affordable motorsport for everyone.

Dan Bettis
140MHZ24@isoc.net
Predator Motorsport   http://www.predatormotorsport.com