RE: ST for 2 seaters

To: "'Daniel Bettis'" <140mhz24@isoc.net>
Subject: RE: ST for 2 seaters
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:38:11 -0700
Slow down there pardner!

What about Fieros?  Like new, low mileage cars are available for $6K, and
very raceable cars for under $2K.

And just like sedans, we like to put in drop spindles, lowering springs,
over the roof scoops, .....  all which move us to prepared or mod classes
where we are uncompetitive.

~ Ken Stolz
Missoula, MT
kstolz@selway.umt.edu (The University of Montana)
84 2m4 SE FOR SALE - Best Offer.
86 SE - at the Fiero Factory - looking for a new home
86 V-8 GT (an "Archie") SOLD!.
87 GT Auto (with 50K miles 88 V-6 by Ed Parks) - getting complete original
paint
87 Coupe - at the Fiero Factory - looking for a new home
88 GT Auto, only 51,000 miles, SOLD!