RE: ST for 2 seaters

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ST for 2 seaters
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:08:17 -0600
Well, first we have to get ST for 4 seaters recognized as "jacket" classes.
And with the current obstacles, like the "140" rule, that may be a while.
Then, perhaps, we can think about letting in the 2 seaters.

Eric (been known to fan a few flames myself) Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"If someone offers you a breath mint, accept it."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr. - Life's Little Treasure Book, on wisdom