RE: ST for 2 seaters

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ST for 2 seaters
From: "eric salem" <ebsalem@radiks.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:23:46 -0600
Why no 2 seater STS? because you'll have 914's and 914/6's showing up from
the PCA. Cars with 6 figure annual budgets.

Then come the MR2's with big budgets that fight the 914's. And it'll just
get ugly from there. Lotus.

The hot two-seaters are already being raced in lots of venues. And are fully
developed.