RE: Excluding cars?!?

To: "Michael McAvoy" <thedoc@premier1.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Excluding cars?!?
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 07:06:19 -0600
C'mon folks.  Excluding cars, and thus people, is simply not an answer.  I
can't imagine in my wildest dreams that we would actually say to
someone, "Uh....sorry ol' chap, that car is too old to eligible in *our*
events..."   Let's talk about realistic solutions to the
prob.......uh.....hmmmmm, what was that problem statement again?

> Hmmm... Interesting thought.  What if a "seven year rule" was applied when
> the final year of the *model* was seven years old?  Why should a '93 NSX
be
> tossed out for obsolescence when you can still buy almost the same car new
> today?

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailor Cabinets
Wausau, WI
www.racecabinet.com
-
Sent using WaveMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://www.dwave.net