Re: ...woo-hoo

Subject: Re: ...woo-hoo
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:08:29 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Rocky Entriken wrote:
> If Bush's plan to give tax relief to the very rich or Gore's fuzzy math
> impacts my ability to afford what I do, that's on point.

How about property taxes?  Sales tax?  Best schools for your children
(after all, that might limit where you can run)? etc. etc. etc.

If you wanna take it far enough, everything impacts everything else.  That
doesn't mean that its appropriate to start a _predominently_ political
discussion on a _predominently_ autox only list.

MHO.

Mark