Re: ...woo-hoo

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: ...woo-hoo
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:43:37 -0600
Mark's point is well taken.

A discussion on a political topic would be appropriate, IMHO, *IF* that
discussion were applied directly to our sport.

You want to talk about Gore's stance on pollution ... uh, maybe not.
You want to talk about how that stance will affect our ability to continue
doing what we do because it may restrict production of the internal
combustion engine as we know it, and thus drastically change the face of
motorsport right down to classing decisions, then yes.

A political discussion CAN be on point. To be appropriate to this list, it
then should be specifically brought TO our point.

Howzat?  :-)

--Rocky